THREE HORSESHOES LALEHAM
We re-opened The Three Horseshoes back in 2009 and haven't looked back since!
- The tired old Shoes we started with, was restored, refurbished & transformed. A mixture of old and new, the Three Horseshoes Laleham is now enjoying life sitting well and truly back at the top of its community.
- We have created a smart, comfortable pub with a great range of beers and fresh food, where drinkers and eaters alike are looked after with the same friendly and professional service.
- Booking is best in the restaurant area, particularly at weekends but you are more than welcome to eat in the bar where we serve the same menu and tables aren’t reserved.
- Food is served between 12 noon and 9.30pm every day (10.00 pm Friday and Saturday)
- Friendly dogs are welcome in the garden only.
- No team colours or bare chests please (gents or ladies!)
- We have full wheelchair access and facilities.
We will keep you posted of any on-going news and events here. Watch out for our famous Gourmet nights, Band nights and Jazz afternoons. You can also sign up to receive email updates on the contact page – or simply email us with any enquiry’s or questions you may have.